One thing all parents around the globe have in common – the switch from a crib to real bed. If you have children you have probably noticed that moment when they want to be independent and begin climbing our of the crib. Many mums are pregnant with their second child, when the first one is just a few months old, but that doesn’t mean that they need to buy another crib. I wanted to inspire you to make some changes in your life as well as in your space, so I rounded up 10 functional lower beds for toddlers.
SEE ALSO: OUTSTANDING GYPSUM BOARD DESIGNS FOR YOUR KIDS BEDROOM
Keep reading to see what are the benefits of these beds.
- One of the main worries every parent has is his or her baby rolling out of the bed after moving them out of the crib. This is something you don’t have to worry about with this type of bed design.
- The second worry is that the toddler won’t ever fall asleep or stay in the bed. If they are awake and want to get up, then this bed will encourage them and will allow them to move around. This is not a bad thing at all, because children need freedom and independence.
- The lower beds are definitely much cheaper option than buying whole new beds. You can buy a mattress and simply put it on the floor – this is the cheapest option. Or you can use your creativity and make more interesting design.
- Instead of crying from the crib, the toddler will be freely able to explore and play in the bedroom. This means that this beds will be your morning’s savior.
- The bed will become an inviting place where they can go whenever they want – not just for sleep, but for relaxation too.
If you want an independent kid who doesn’t look at bedtime as a bad thing, but goes to sleep without any help, then you need to incorporate a floor bed design.
So, what do you think about these lower beds for your adorable toddler my dear top dreamers! Do you find them attractive and comfy as I do? I think that they are very functional and all toddlers would love to sleep in such beds. What do you think? Share your comments with me! If you have some other bed designs to show me, please share some pics below. Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Top Dreamer!