Hey there my lovely people! How are you? Are you enjoying the beautiful days? We are always here to give you some extraordinary ideas to decorate your interior and outdoor living space. Spring is here and that means that will spend much more time outdoors! I wanted to help you turn your yard into an oasis, so for today I rounded up some impressive rain curtains that will leave you speechless.
A beautiful water feature can definitely bump up the overall ambiance. The sound of the running water has always been soothing to the soul and pleasant to the eyes and ears. The rain curtain designs are very popular nowadays. An impressive design can turn your garden into a relaxing art gallery, where you can enjoy all day long alone or accompanied by your family and friends. Let’s take a look at the ideas here and draw some inspiration to add such features in our spaces. Enjoy!
Water Curtains for Ordinary Yards
These rain features are available on the market in different sizes and colors, so if you feel that you can’t make it at home, then search the Net to find one that meets your requirements and budget.
Here are some reasons why you should incorporate a water curtain in your yard:
- Water curtains will make your yard look more luxury;
- Unlike other features, they will be seen and heard from a hundred feet away;
- You won’t find a garden project that will make such a statement;
- You can turn the old pergola, outdoor bar or pool into an amazing focal point;
- If you have materials and tools, you can build one easily;
- This type of feature doesn’t require any special maintenance;
- The rain curtains look and sound more natural and relaxing than the other features and
- These features are one of the most unique outdoor features.
Water Curtains for Luxury and Spacious Yards
If you live in a mansion with spacious garden that includes a pool, amazing wooden pergola or outdoor kitchen and bar, then take a look at the ideas below and get inspired.
Use your creativity and imagination to incorporate this type of water feature in the best possible way. I need to mention that they tend to disappear at night, so think about illuminating the feature. There are plenty of ways to make it really stand out at night.
So, what do you think about these rain curtains my dear people? Do you find them astonishing and chic? Which design to you like the most and would fit your space the best? Share your thoughts with me in a comment below. If you have some other interesting water features to show me, please share them too – I would love to see everything! Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Top Dreamer!