Greetings Top Dreamers! It is time to keep up with your favorite source of ideas. This time, we have something interesting for the wine lovers. Wine tasting is never complete without a charcutery board. It is the ultimate thing that will please all of your senses. The two most important things when creating one are: the ingredients and the arrangement.The visual part is so important and it will turn every bite and sip into pleasure. If this is a new thing for you, do not worry. We bring you the best tips on How To Create A Charcuterie Board that will impress everyone!
What is a Charcuterie board?
In French Charcuterie means any smoked or cooked meat. It can include bacon, ham, and other meat products. These days, they are enjoying their popularity. Despite for meat, it can contain other products, such as:cheese, nuts, dried fruits. Modern Charcuterie boards are a combination of a cheese board and Charcuterie. This makes it the perfect match for that bottle of fine wine.
How To Create A Charcuterie Board
If this is your choice for a wine tasting party, then you can go a step further and make one all by yourself. Feel free to mix your ingredients and arrange them in a way that works for you. However, these are the main guidelines that you should follow:
- Choose a thick wooden or slate board. It will add some charm.
- Mix different types of cheese. Creamy, blue, hard, and spiced cheese types will go well together. The different texture will surprise the senses with each bite.
- The basic quantity for meat would be 2 ounces per person. This way, you can adjust your board to the number of people.
- Nuts will enrich the board with the healthy fats. You can add any kind of nuts, including walnuts,pecans, cashews.
- Fruit is always a good choice. Fresh or dried, it does not matter. You can place fresh grape or figs, or even dried apricots.
- When you have everything, arrange your board. Pay attention to the symmetry. Arrange the cheese and meat, and the rest should be filler between them.
With having these tips in mind, you will know how to create a charcuterie board that will impress everyone. What do you think? How would you make yours? Feel free to let us know in the comment section.