Calling all jazz lovers! The Pittsburgh JazzLIVE International Festival brings jazz sounds from around the world to the streets, clubs and cafes of Pittsburgh’s Cultural District June 16-18. So come on over and get your groove on.
Five reasons you won’t want to miss the Pittsburgh JazzLIVE International Festival:
- Top Jazz Artists. Catch performances by legendary and upcoming jazz musicians, including David Sanborn, Sharizette Tinnin & The Sonic Wallpaper, Angelique Kidjo and more.
- FREE Live Music. The three-day event is filled with free performances on outdoor stages. If you want to spend a few dollars, you can hit the ticketed show at great Pittsburgh venues like the August Wilson Center for African American Culture and more.
- Jazz Crawl. Stroll the Cultural District on Friday, June 16, from 5:30-9 p.m. and duck into 15 local venues, each featuring a different artist and vibe.
- Jam Sessions. The music continues with late night performances outside the Sonoma Grille and inside the Fairmont Hotel. Night owls can keep on grooving all night long.
- Pittsburgh is a Must-see Destination. Visit the city Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and Zagat have been raving about. Harper’s Bazaar named Pittsburgh “one of the best places to visit in 2017” and JazzLive International Festival is the perfect reason to plan your trip now.
Get insider’s tips, hotel deals and more at VisitPITTSBURGH.com.