The Atlanta Area continues to grow by leaps and bounds, now hitting around 5.8 million with no end in sight. Jobs are booming and drawing in the crowds from all over the U.S. Perhaps, you too are about to move to Atlanta. But once there, how can you live consistently “at the top” instead of whirling up and down as if on a “lifestyle ferris wheel.” You can check this guide by Suddath on moving to Atlanta.
Metro Atlanta is a big place, with residences ranging from the uncomfortable and rudimentary to the plush and extravagant. Where can you find luxury condos in Atlanta, GA, that will make your stay/life there eminently more comfortable, convenient, and “upscale.”
Luxury Condo Living in Atlanta
The indisputably preeminent luxury condos, Atlanta GA | The Atlantic – Midtown, Atlantic Station based, will give you that high life feel. Anyone moving to Atlanta who wants to experience the very best the city has to offer in accommodations should consider taking up quarters in this massive building that is filled to the brink with luxury.
Units come with such features as 10-foot-high ceilings, windows that stretch from the ceiling to the floor, hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, personal balconies with breathtaking views, a 25-member professional concierge staff, valet parking, and on-site fitness center, game room, indoor pool and hot tub, and much more.
If you are looking for top-tier Atlanta accommodations, you really can’t top The Atlantic.
Top-scale Atlanta Dining
The vast number of eating establishments in Atlanta can be bewildering. But to help you find your way to some of the very best of upscale restaurants in the area, here are a few recommendations:
- Restaurant Eugene. This is your taste of traditional Southern cuisine, at the height of quality and authenticity. If you want some food with “heft and soul” but still an urban refinement, look for Eugene, an old city standby.
- Canoe. Here is one of the most famous Southern-style restaurants in the South, not just in Atlanta. Its garden surroundings and its location by the Chattahoochee River add romance to the unforgettable signature dishes.
- Bone’s Restaurant. Here is your top of the line Atlanta steakhouse. Also try their exceptional prime rib, lobster, and “Southern sides.” Many come here to hold business meetings, “mixing business with pleasure.”
- Fogo de Chao. This is a Brazilian steakhouse that has spread internationally from its HQ back in Brazil. You can’t get more authentic South American food in all Atlanta than here.
- Bacchanalia. This is your five-course-meal diner with farm-fresh foods and bold, unique, delicious flavors. It also offers fine wine. It’s been serving Atlanta for over 20 years with no complaints.
Atlanta’s Best Shopping Opportunities
Another aspect of living at the top in Atlanta is surely finding the best upscale shopping hot-spots. Here are some of the major shopping “districts” in Atlanta and what they offer:
- Atlantic Station. Right by The Atlantic condos are some 50 small shops and boutiques within easy walking distance. The parks, museums, and tourist stops in this vicinity add to the experience.
- Bennett Street. This is a central location of fine antique shops and art galleries such as Anne Irwin Fine Art and Bennett Street Gallery.
- Lenox Square. Just across from Phipps Plaza, Lenox Square is packed full of speciality stores such as Bloomingdale’s, Pandora, and Louis Vuitton.
- Phipps Plaza. Right next to Lenox Square, Phipps Plaza elegant and fashionable. Look for Saks Fifth, Nordstrom, Belk, Tiffany, and much more.
- Peachtree Center. The Mall at Peachtree Center is built of glass and marble and has an upscale look throughout. With three levels and 20 outlets, this is a place you can shop for hours and hit some prime stores.
Josh Nelson is an influencer marketing pro with brownboxbranding.com who is passionate about building authentic relationships and helping businesses connect with their ideal online audience. He keeps his finger on the pulse of the ever-evolving digital marketing world by writing on the latest marketing advancements and focuses on developing customized blogger outreach plans based on industry and competition.