Recently, as a city, Hyderabad has been ranked in the highest position in terms of living. It is one of those cities that have so much to offer to its residents. The city seems to welcome every individual with its warmth and joy. In the last decade, the city has exceptionally flourished for industrial sectors like commerce, retail, real estate, and infrastructure. Over the years, Hyderabad has earned the reputation of being one of the highly preferred cities in India to stay in if you are working at any of the MNCs or wish to set up your own business in the city. Based on reliable sources, it is worth mentioning that the real estate sector in Hyderabad has achieved eye-catching success in the last few years. It has witnessed a tremendous boom in real estate business while other metropolitan cities have faced a major saturation point.
What is so unique about Hyderabad?
Hyderabad has gained popularity in recent years owing to certain factors as mentioned below:
- Sustainable Growth – The city has an effective infrastructure and with efficient planning, it is quite well-prepared for growth and development. Having ORR (Outer Ring Road) embracing the city, there has been an organized expansion in the city and the ORR connects more land and makes it possible for suburban developments. The development of upcoming metro railways in the city will be all the more effective for improving the social infrastructure.
- Employment Opportunities – The employment opportunities in Hyderabad have been on the rise. The city has grown into a hub for several IT companies and also start-up businesses. As a result, the city witnesses a huge influx of employable individuals from all parts of India and abroad. This is directly proportional to the rise in the number of flats and houses in Hyderabad, India.
- Lower Land Price – The low land prices in Hyderabad as compared to other Indian cities has led to the increased commercial investments in Hyderabad. Buying land is quite economical in case one wants to set up own business. Also, startup firms have better prospects as the city has not reached its saturation point yet in terms of space as well as growth and expansion.
- The city’s pleasant weather is an additional attraction to people visiting the city and willing to either relocate here or invest in some kind of projects to keep coming by.
- Hyderabad is one of those major Indian cities where one can still enjoy reasonable property rates. This creates demand for 2 BHK flats for sale in Hyderabad.
- Last but not least, Hyderabad is an ideal shoppers’ stop with the capability of serving you almost everything and to everyone.
As a city, Hyderabad experiences a promising growth with both people and firms investing in real estate properties for several reasons, including multiple schemes that are launched by the government and several start-ups sprouting in the city that attracts talent from all over the country.
What makes Hyderabad a Real Estate Star?
As the Government of Hyderabad has pledged to create a business-friendly environment in Hyderabad, this will naturally attract many world-class companies to choose this city as a destination for investments. Reputed global companies like Google, Deloitte, Capgemini, Microsoft, Accenture, Amazon, Apple, and Indian top firms like TCS, Infosys, and Wipro have their base in Hyderabad that they are constantly expanding. Employees from all over the world are migrating to Hyderabad regularly and due to the city’s infrastructure, rich culture, the standard of living and a happening social life; Hyderabad is considered as one of the best cities to live in. This is the most impactful reason behind the real estate development in Hyderabad and thus making the city a top choice for realty investment by locals as well as NRIs.
NRIs, who visit India for professional reasons for a couple of months or even a year, often look for 2 BHK flats for rent in Hyderabad, so that while they work here, their families can relax and explore the city. Also, some NRIs are willing to buy property in India and gift their families who stay in the country. So, they also look for 2 BHK flats for sale in Hyderabad. Besides flats and apartments, there are good demands for resale flats, bungalows, studio apartments, duplex apartments, villas, and penthouses. They do not compromise on comfort when it comes to investing in residential properties in Hyderabad.
For buying 2 BHK flats for sale in Hyderabad or any other cities in India, NRIs usually prefer using the website housing.com that serves all their purposes. The website is one of its kind and offers a lot of options to home-buyers or investors.
If you are looking for 2 BHK flats for rent in Hyderabad,
- Firstly, you need to select the 2 BHK option from the drop-down list in the preferred city Hyderabad first. The website provides you with the choice to surf and select properties as per your budget.
- You can also select your property status stating whether you are looking for a new property or a rented one or a resale one. You may select the property type and you will start receiving the endless list of various types of properties of best developers in Hyderabad to explore for yourself.
A unique aspect of this website is that based on the research information as well as preferences, the website keeps providing updated information on the following projects:
- Top projects
- Featured developers
- Newly added properties
- Handpicked projects for NRIs, and
- Trending Projects in the preferred city
Some of the key features of housing.com that attract NRIs are:
- The website is highly user-friendly with swift hassle-free navigation
- There is an option to select your city and then go-ahead
- Another option is available to select your preference as ‘Buy’ or ‘Rent’
- As per your desired city and property type, the website will show you search results as new properties that have come up, featured a collection of handpicked projects, the latest properties in the city, top localities, etc.
- Available details of owners and agents along with an endless list of filters for you to apply and suit your requirements.
Thus, all the NRIs and also local people, finding a brand new space for yourself is now on your finger-tip!