The majority of the IAS aspirants are easily influenced by peer pressure and various other reasons while opting for the IAS coaching for the preparation of the Civil Services Exam. The truth is, you need to overcome all the myths and get yourself enrolled at an IAS Coaching institution that offers the best classes. When you know that you aim at cracking the Civil Services Exam that requires the most competent of the strategies, you obviously need to opt for the best coaching institution.
UPSC offers various cadres. The most commonly opted for are IAS and IPS. And IAS is the most coveted one. Besides, it is no secret that the Civil Services Exam is the toughest one in India to be cracked. The competition, that is already hard, gets harder,
As time passes by. So, it only implies that there is no scope for being reckless while choosing classes if you are keen on cracking the Civil Services Exam with score high enough so that you are asked by UPSC to join the cadre of your choice. The truth is that IAS, the most desirable of all the cadres, requires the highest score. Only the top most of the rank holders are allowed to join IAS.
Thus, opting for the best coaching classes is more important than what you might have perceived initially. Here are a few tips to choose the best, so that you may compete the best, score the best of all, and join the best i.e., IAS.
- Do not be carried away by big names: Usually, the IAS aspirants are swept off their feet by big names. There is no guarantee that you would be able to clear the Civil Services Exam if you get yourself enrolled at a coaching institution that has been running for thirty years! Thus, it’s advisable to get to know all the facts about both, the old as well as the new coaching institution. Remember, you are not looking for a famous IAS coaching institution. You are looking for the most competent and the most suitable coaching institution for you that may equip you crack the Exam at the first attempt.
- Look into the past achievements of the IAS institute: You may ask the customer support team of the IAS institution interact with the former students and/or talk to the faculty members. You are going to get yourself enrolled in order to clear the Civil Services Exam. So, it’s advisable to look into the past achievements of the IAS coaching before getting yourself enrolled. Also, it’s advisable to find if the faculty members are well experienced and they have a thorough knowledge of the subjects they have been teaching. Besides, if the owner(s) of the organization have also been taking classes coaching the Civil Services aspirants, it would be an added advantage for it will help ensure the quality of the coaching provided.
- The study material: The study material may play a decisive role in equipping you to clear the Civil Services Exam. Apart from being based on the UPSC syllabus, it must be updated and highly competent as well as based on the changing syllabus and the Examination patterns. Also, the Test Series and Mock Interview sessions should be flawlessly qualitative.
- Mentorship: Apart from flawlessly qualitative coaching, mentorship should not be ignored. It’s best to opt for the coaching classes that offer perfect mentorship. It would help you overcome all the weaknesses that may prove to be detrimental concerning your preparation for the exam.
- ROI: You should never forget that your aim is to clear the Civil Services Examination. So, consider all that is essential to opt for the best coaching classes keeping in mind that you are to clear the Exam and once you do so successfully, it would be the best ROI for the fee that you pay.