You have probably heard about the energy-saving benefits of switching form incandescent to LED lighting. We wanted to help you make the transition easier, so we rounded up some clever tips for every room in your apartment or house.
SEE ALSO: VINYL FLOORING MAKES YOUR HOME LOOK MORE LUXURIOUS
LED lights produce less heat, you can find it in a variety of decorative styles and can produce eye-pleasing lighting effects. They are available in almost every color in the visual spectrum, from luscious greens and warm reds to deep blues and ultra violets. I need to mention that they are ideal choice for places difficult to reach, because then a much longer lifespan than regular fittings.
Interior designers use them in their high class projects, from hotels to bars, but recently they have been a popular choice of homeowners as well. Below you will find inspiring designs for interior LED lights, modern wall light fixtures, bedroom wall lighting ideas, ceiling light fixtures, and much more. Enjoy!
- You can place a LED bar behind any furniture or decoration to provide an unexpected pop of light.
- LED bulbs can be installed behind TVs, or other entertainment solutions can reduce glare in the room and can add a warm glow.
- If you are book-lover and you love to read, then you should think about adding lamps that are cooler, slightly brighter and dimmable.
- Warm, softer LEDs can create a cozy feel.
- Choose softer, warmer light temperature for living rooms, and brighter white color temperature for kitchens.
If you want to enhance your interior decoration without spending a lot of money, you should definitely incorporate LED lights. Besides being charming and beautiful, this type of lighting is also very environmentally friendly and much more durable than the others.
I would love to know what do you think about these interior designs, and LED lighting tips, so please share your comments with me! If you have some other ideas on your mind, please share them too – I would love to know everything you have to show me! Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Top Dreamer!