Sometimes we grow bored of our appearance and want to change how we look. We’ve all been there! Here are four different ways you can switch up your look!
Wearing makeup can go a long way in changing your look. There are so many different types and shades of makeup that it’s hard to keep track, which is good for you because it means you have more options!
- Lip Color – There is something about wearing lipstick that instills confidence in women, making them feel powerful. It can transform your entire look with a simple application, and the best part of it is all the shades to choose from. You can change up each look, from a bold red to a modest nude.
- Eyeliner – Eyeliner defines the way our eyes look. You can switch up eyeliner colors as you see fit.
- Small Eyes – If your eyes are smaller, you can pair eyeliner with a flesh-toned pencil, so they appear bigger.
- Large Eyes: Line larger eyes with a thin or smudged line to define them.
- Hooded Eyes: Hooded eyes are eyes where excess skin around the eyebrow covers the eyelid but not the eye. To accentuate hooded eyes, smudge the eyeliner into your eyeshadow.
- Eyebrows – If you have thin eyebrows, use a pomade to give them a defined look.
- Lashes – Your eyelashes can help your makeup pop. You can either apply mascara or false eyelashes to change your look; keep in mind that false eyelashes last longer but take more time to care for.
Your hair frames your beautiful face and emphasizes your features. If you want to change your look up by chopping off a few inches, here are the types of cuts that match different face shapes.
- Round Face: Short pixie cuts and medium-length cuts fit a rounded jawline, and side-swept bangs help frame cheekbones.
- Oval Face: The best thing about oval-shaped faces is that they’re versatile; almost every hairstyle and cut looks great. If you want to make a drastic cut, try a mid-length bob.
- Heart-Shaped Face: You’ll want to draw attention to your pretty eyes and high cheekbones, so try heavy fringes and a mid-length bob cut.
- Square Face: Layered hair and bangs help flatter a square face.
If you’re looking to change the way your hair looks, you don’t always have to cut it. Try dying it a fun color or, if you have shorter hair, add extensions to see what your hair looks like long.
Fashion is always changing, and there are changes to your own style you can make.
- Glasses – Invest in different glasses styles to pair with different looks, so you can always switch up your look.
- Jewelry – Try wearing jewelry! It doesn’t have to be expensive; you can put together outfits and pair pieces of jewelry to fit them. You have the option of rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more!
- Try the crochet look! The popular 70s look is coming back, and there are many options and styles, from dresses to crop tops!
- Cropped Cardigans – When are cardigans not cute? If you want to try out a cute, girlish look, pair a cropped cardigan with a flowy skirt.
- Change your shoes! – If you’re like me, you’ve been wearing the same pair of shoes for years. Try some pretty flats or, when it gets cold again, some warm boots.
- Color Clashing – if you’re used to matching your clothes together, try clashing the colors! It’ll create a bold, fun look!
Another way to change your look is to switch up the color of your eyes. You can do this with color contact lenses, which come in a variety of colors and can be found everywhere!
However you’re changing your look, make sure you’re having fun with it and doing it for yourself.