If you’re looking for a fun, creative, colorful, and easy way to decorate your home or office, then you need to check out felt tiles. These innovative felt wall panels can instantly add a splash of color and warmth to any wall in your home. Available in an almost endless variety of colors, designs, and patterns, felt wall tiles will go with any taste or design aesthetic. And since they’re so easy to install, you can transform any wall within just a matter of minutes.
When it comes to using felt tiles in your home or office, the sky is truly the limit with what you can do with them. But even the most creative designers could use some inspiration from time to time. That’s why we’re taking a closer look at these innovative felt tiles and reviewing some creative ways to use felt tiles in your home. We also look at some of the top benefits to this material to learn more about why so many homeowners are choosing felt tiles for their walls this year.
Creative Ways to Use Felt Tiles in Your Home
When it comes to using felt tiles in your home, you have so many options with what you want to do. Whether you’re hanging up a felt board for a splash of color or as a way to reduce unwanted noise in your home office, felt tiles are an easy and quick way to make you rethink your old design style and choices.
Let’s take a look at some creative ways you can use these amazing felt tiles:
· Transform your walls with color and texture: color, warmth, and texture can all be yours when you use felt wall tiles. With an endless array of color options, you can make any wall in your home instantly pop with color. You can also use as many felt tiles as you need to create the perfectly sized felt board for your space.
· Design a fun felt board: with a fun felt board, you can create almost any type of wall design. This is especially fun for kids’ rooms where you can design felt tile dinosaurs, ships, planes, or any other creation you can imagine. Since they’re so easy to hang up and install, your kids can even help out.
· Improve the sound in your entertainment room: by absorbing unwanted sound waves, felt tiles can improve the overall sound quality in any space. This makes them a perfect option for your entertainment room or living room. Hear your favorite shows and music on a new level with felt tiles cutting out unwanted sounds.
· At-home organization: with even just a few felt tiles hung up together, you can easily get organized at home. Use the felt board to pin up reminders, notes, to-do lists, or your favorite photos to save space in your home and maybe even empty out that junk drawer that’s been building up.
5 Benefits of Using Felt Tiles in Your Home
Many homeowners may not even be aware of felt boards and felt tiles. You might wonder, what’s so special about this design option? Well, let’s take a closer look at felt board tiles to see why they are truly so unique.
1. Countless colors and designs: choosing your felt wall tiles can feel like opening a box of crayons as a kid. There’s simply so many options when it comes to the available colors, designs, and patterns. This means you’ll have no limit to what you can create with your colorful felt tiles and they’ll go with any style or taste. Create a neutral background with grays and whites for your background on Zoom calls or go big and colorful for designing your kids’ room.
2. Sound-dampening quality: not only do felt tiles look great, but they can even turn the noisiest room in your home into a quieter oasis. The unique felt material actually works to partially absorb excess sound waves, which reduces unwanted and background noise. Not only can this give you more peace and quiet, but by hanging up felt tiles you’ll actually improve the quality of sound in your room.
3. Pinnable: there’s also a practical benefit to felt tiles. The unique felt material is also pinnable, allowing you to easily pin up small items or notes. Pin up your favorite photographs, work projects, to-do lists, or anything else that you want to display. The semi-rigid PET felt surface is tough and durable so you can pin and re-pin as many items as you’d like. It’s also easy to clean.
4. Fully customizable: felt tiles allow you complete and customizable control over your wall decorations. Plan out your felt board design online that lets you play with a whole selection of colors, design, and patterns. Use as many tiles as you’d like to create a felt board perfectly suited for your space.
5. Sustainably produced: with a sustainable design and production, feel good about what you’re buying. Many felt tile companies focus on minimizing their impact on the environment during the production process. With recycling, reduced waste initiatives, and zero waste-to-landfill policies, felt tiles can be a sustainable way to easily decorate your home.
Conclusion – Creative Ways to Use Felt Tiles in Your Home
Color. Warmth. And they can even make your space quieter. What’s not to love about these amazing felt tiles? Felt wall tiles can be used in any space in your home or office to quickly transform a dull wall into a work of art. They look great and can even improve the sound quality of your home, and with the pinnable felt material, felt tiles are perfect for reminder boards or helping you get organized. Looking for a way to reimagine your walls? Then you need to be checking out felt tiles today.