08It is a fact that you must have fences in your yard, so that you can add some privacy there. But when it comes to choosing which type of fence is the best one for your yard, well it looks like the choice is quite versatile. So, since we are always here for you to give you the best ideas and tips for your outdoor decor, today we want to show you which are the pros and cons of lattice fences.
But first of all, let’s give you some clue about lattice fences. This type of fences are mainly wooden ones and can be used in various ways. They can either be kept with their natural look, or can be also repainted in white or other color. This type of fences are common choice for some climbing plants. And lattice can be even used as archways, freestanding dividers etc.
Pros of having lattice fences in your yard
- These fences are budget friendly. In comparison to other types of fence, they are twice cheaper.
- They can be found in so many versatile designs. Lattice fences vary in style and size, so you will for sure find the right ones for your yard.
- They are easy to install. So, you won’t have to spend much time an effort when adding such fences in your yard.
- They are plant friendly, which makes them perfect for climbing plants.
- They add to the aesthetic appeal of your yard, which makes them so popular nowadays.
Cons of having lattice fences in your yard
- They are not really good as privacy screens. Lattice fences have holes, which don’t provide a complete privacy in your yard.
- They are not really durable. If you are looking for a fence that will withstand any kind of extensive strain, then this type of fence is not the right choice for you.
- They require great maintenance. You will have to check the lattice fence for signs of rot, damage or mildew which can reduce the durability of the lattice. And in case it breaks, you will have to replace the entire section.
So, would you like to have lattice fence in your yard, or would you prefer some other type of fence? Tell us in the comments and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Top Dreamer to find many other great ideas and tips for decorating your outdoors.